As a courtesy to our delegates, we are pleased to offer a discounted hotel group room rate to assist with travel planning.
We have negotiated a special group rate for Learning Conference delegates at the DoubleTree Hotel Alana - Waikiki Beach Hotels located in Honolulu, Hawaii.
As a courtesy to delegates of International Conference on Learning we have arranged for a special conference rate. Room rates are subject to availability.
|Room Type||Room Rate|
|2 Queen Bed with Partial Ocean View
||$USD 225.00/night (not inclusive of tax)
|1 King Bed with City/Mountain View||$USD 215.00/night (not inclusive of tax)|
|1 King Bed Alana Suite with City/Mountain View||$USD 235.00/night (not inclusive of tax)|
|1 King Bed with Partial Ocean View||$USD 225.00/night (not inclusive of tax)
|2 Queen Bed with City/Mountain View||$USD 215.00/night (not inclusive of tax)|
|1 Bedroom Suite with City View||$USD 235.00/night (not inclusive of tax)|
Conference rates are available for stays between 18-22 July 2017. The conference room rates and room types are based on availability at the time of booking or until the room block reaches capacity so be sure to book early to secure a reservation - please make sure you book by 19 June 2017 in order to secure the rate.
To book accommodations please click here to be taken to the booking site. Guests are also welcome to contact the Reservations Office at (Toll-Free) 1-808-941-7275 to make a reservation.
Please inform the staff that you are guests of the Learning Conference with Common Ground Research Networks when calling or emailing.
oneworld is pleased to be the official airline alliance of the International Conference on Learning.
• Attractive flight discounts for attendees and one travel companion.
• Flights available from all oneworld member airlines and affiliates.
• User-friendly booking tool that will display the most convenient flights and multiple fare options.
• 24-hour support desk – reach us by email or phone.
• Earn rewards and tier status points on oneworld eligible flights.
• Frequent flyer privileges, including, for top tier cardholders, access to some 600 premium airport lounges worldwide, fasttrack at security lanes in selected airports and extra baggage allowance.
• Seamless connections and quality service on oneworld member airlines.
Visit www.oneworld.com/events and enter event code OW91E16 to log in as an attendee and access our convenient online booking tool, customised with your event information. You and a travel companion can then book discounted flights for travel seven days before and seven days after the event. Fares will be available up to twelve months prior to the event.
For more information please visit www.oneworld.com